Put the light out before you go to bed . 你睡觉之前请把灯关掉。
He lit out by the first train this morning . 他今天一早就赶头班火车溜走了。
No talking after lights out . 熄灯后不许说话。
It was as if osmond deliberately, almost malignantly, had put the lights out one by one . 仿佛奥斯蒙德怀着幸灾乐祸的心情,在有意识地把灯一盏一盏吹灭。
He also ran errands for the ward and in his spare time made me a cigarette lighter out of an empty austrian rifle cartridge . 他也替病房打杂,还利用空闲时间用奥军步枪子弹壳给我做了一个打火机。
So me and the king lit out for the camp - meeting 所以我和国王就去找布道会去了。
You touch me again , i ? ll put your lights out 你要是再碰我一下,我就对你不客气了。
You touch me again , i ll put your lights out 你要是再碰我一下,我就对你不客气了。
00p . m . lights out . no leaving your room 晚上10 : 00请准时关灯,请不要离开自己的房间。
Lt ' s light out , for christ ' s sake . what ' s gotten into you 看在上帝的份上,你怎么了?